Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa fans are acting like idiots really.
A. Grealish himself wants to further his career. Just like Rooney an Everton fan did by going to Utd. Just like SWP I know not willingly but we needed the cash went to Chelsea it was at the time step up in his career.
He ain’t going to win the EPL at Villa. They did this when Barry signed all kinds of vile abuse and when Delph joined.

B. It’s a free flipping world. Ppl decide what’s best for them and their family and while I understand football tribalism ppl should really grow the fuck up.

It hurts but Sane went while for him as a German Bayern means the pinnacle. I live in Germany and that club just dominates here, on field and in marketing media every walk of life in Germany.

Anyways sensible stuff out of the way. About time we get them across the line come on city!!!!
;)

Villa fans are acting like idiots really.
A. Grealish himself wants to further his career. Just like Rooney an Everton fan did by going to Utd. Just like SWP I know not willingly but we needed the cash went to Chelsea it was at the time step up in his career.
He ain’t going to win the EPL at Villa. They did this when Barry signed all kinds of vile abuse and when Delph joined.

B. It’s a free flipping world. Ppl decide what’s best for them and their family and while I understand football tribalism ppl should really grow the fuck up.

It hurts but Sane went while for him as a German Bayern means the pinnacle. I live in Germany and that club just dominates here, on field and in marketing media every walk of life in Germany.

Anyways sensible stuff out of the way. About time we get them across the line come on city!!!!
;)
Ps: Would love it if Barry and Delph pick him up in a taxi and drop him off at the Etihad. And have a photo taken LOLZzz

Seen a few articles about now saying he should stay at Villa. One even saying he should choose legacy over "trinkets" and he could potentially get a statue outside their stadium.

Firstly if they win fuck all why would they build a statue of him? Just cos he decided to stay at the club?

Secondly has anyone else noticed how different the narrative is between Jack and Foden? Remember when Pep was easing Foden into the team and he wasn't playing much? Remember how many journalists were lining up telling him to leave the club to get football cos we were "ruining his career"? They weren't saying Foden should choose legacy over trinkets back then were they?

The clear agenda is pathetic. They will literally say any old bollocks simply because they don't like us and don't want us strengthening our team. I hope we do get him and I hope we do get Kane and I hope we spend a lot of fucking money in doing so just to really boil their piss.
Those are very good points ref Foden and leaving to get more game time.
Well said RandomJ.

Pretty confident that the lads he went on holiday with will know his intentions.

There were quite a few so maybe that's why everybody is ITK!!

*checks Wikipedia to see what year Sam Lee was born*

Gotta be careful of the double reverse Clarkie..
No no, 19:80 was the time on the clock the last time he got a big story right ;)

Sorry Sam I think you're alright really :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.