Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Villa fans see him as a Villa boy and therefore why would he want to leave given their progress, but I think the missing piece of that view is how much he would improve as a player under Pep and working with the lads over here. As they all do. Players want to be the best and I think Grealish could be ridiculous in this side.

You can be the big fish in the small pond or try to be a bigger fish in a big pond surrounding by world class talent everywhere. He’ll know that and for me that’ll be a big factor.

Yeah, my prediction that they would go easy on him is not looking like one of my better ones! Haha!
And even though it was me you were disagreeing with, I still think I was wrong too. I said it would be like Barry + Delph x100, but this'll be like Figo + Sol Campbell x100.

Stuart seems like a good egg.
And he had the balls to come onto Blue Moon and express his opinion and gave details as to why he made them.
Certainly the majority of people gave him the thumbs up for doing that and he seldom expresses any negatives unless they are/have been warranted.
I`ll not talk about some of the other so called "journalists" he works with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.