Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripples
1ef1f2fc5f18a6d6b0f3475f0039ed0e.gif

most sensible post for a while and probably the most accurate as well.

No way Grealish says yes to any offer straight away as he will want to milk any offer to his maximum advantage...or his agent will at least to get the best deal for his client and at the same timethey will react very postive towards both sides to keep them interested....Grealish/agent will be playing one side off against the other to get the best deal possible

Im guessing as a Villa fan you think he is a top class/world class player but Im one of the few on here who actually doesnt really want him (most do want him). I just dont see anything other than a decent player who dribbles lots and buys fouls. He has never ever stood out in any game Ive seen him and I believe in the likes of Foden, Bernardo Silva we already have better players.....Grealish can deliver a decent cross which neither of those can but in eveyr other department Id have every one of our midfielders over Grealish.
Whats your assessment of him...?
Simon got to agree with pretty much that u said but got to add a caveat to that and it’s this a player such as him only comes around now and then and because it’s not my money i would take him in a heartbeat and sod the media shit that comes with it. If it strengthens us more the better.

Just my personal opinion but when you are a footballer, your love of a club is put on the back burner to some extent due to it being a career, you have to do what you feel is best for you in that moment.
For me this is the key, in many respects while we follow our club and the players at it, growing to care for them. The dynamic is vastly different for a player and also being a fan of the club too, must make this kind of thing hard. Career's are short and you only really get the chance to make, maybe three big moves and if you screw up one the other two might never come around!

If I had ever been good enough to play professionally I would never have gone near City, it's just too close to home. Always remember Trevor Sinclair driving down from Blackpool to sign for City getting a call from QPR and staying on the M6 to London! At the time I was pissed, seeing as he was a blue, but in hindsight it was the right move for him.

Fucking hell, our journos and ITKs gave us this news a week ago.
Only thing new coming out of this is that some Villa fans are now starting to believe it might happen. For some reason they trust Fabrizio more than others.

Simon got to agree with pretty much that u said but got to add a caveat to that and it’s this a player such as him only comes around now and then and because it’s not my money i would take him in a heartbeat and sod the media shit that comes with it. If it strengthens us more the better.
couldnt care less about the fee
Its whether he is good enough or not....

the one caveat that I would give is Pep.....if we get him he will hopefully improve him and stop all the diving/dragging legs to initiate contact etc as well. I suspect ina. pep team you would see Grealish dribble less and become more one touch passer of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.