Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Esteemed Kompany confirm for a fact that he knows Grealish was giving it large at some point about coming to City?

I think anyone who's saying the link is "just for clicks" can be safely disregarded.

Obviously technically I can't confirm this for a fact unless I heard Grealish it myself, but I heard this from someone I trust who is close to players, who literally know Grealish... so yeah. I find it easy to believe them personally. Naturally his opinion could of course change, but as far as a couple of days ago City still believe that's exactly what Grealish wants still. Dunno about a more recent update, but I'd be surprised if anything has changed.

I don't remember a meltdown as big as this for us potentially signing a player. Even the media driven bile over the Sterling signing wasn't as bad as the Villa fans have been.
They should be over it by now, but Villa are a club who would have looked in at our take over and subsequent evolution with envious eyes. Similar size club, the old sleeping giants. The fact their once in a generation talent wants to come to us will hurt, and I get it. As I say though they should be over it by now.

In a funny (not) way,Grealish might never set foot in Birmingham again at this rate. The sense of entitlement they have over 'one of our own' is madness. Never seen anything like it. Never seen these levels of delusion and stupidity from a set of fans,and to think Liverpool fans are bottom tier

It seems to have come all of a sudden too! Not long ago they were being promoted from the championship and then fighting to stay up. All of a sudden they are world beaters. I get that you love your own team but it’s weird. Spurs used to be the same but they seem to have come to their senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.