Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they act this bad when the rags came and took Dwight ‘father of the year’ Yorke from them ? I remember John Gregory saying he wanted to shoot him in the face (allegedly) , not that much from the fans though ?

Over on villa Talk they keep praising the Villa owners for what they have done for "their" club what am i missing ? All i see is they are about to sell the only player with any value at the club, and probably replace him with much lower grade shite ,hence weakening the team. surely i am missing something? Have they revamped Villa Park? Have they built a world class training facility? All they did was save them from Bankruptcy by paying off their debts, what exactly are they going to do to make villa world-beaters within two seasons, that the villa fans are getting all moist about ?

I'm genuinely worried for a lot of these Villa fans if Grealish joins City.

They're utterly convinced that there's no way Grealish would want to leave their club for ours, believe wholeheartedly that their history is a bigger draw than anything we can offer him and, worst of all, seem completely emotionally unprepared for the possibility that they might be wrong.

A lot of them are going to make absolute idiots of themselves if he joins. The bile that they'll spew over a man they've worshipped for five years will be quite unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.