Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks think Grealish is a cheat, a diver, a snide etc. Will you speak to this? What say you?

Sorry for the late reply. Not been on here since yesterday. He annoys me at times when he takes a fk, as I mentioned to Stonerblue, I think. He's definitely not the things you say though. Snide is the last thing I'd describe him as.

I don't think other teams' fans realise just how targeted he is by the opposition, when he plays for Villa. We see it every game. Annoying as hell. It's the little niggly fouls, not enough for a yellow most times, just enough to stop the danger, stop him getting by.

Sorry for the late reply. Not been on here since yesterday. He annoys me at times when he takes a fk, as I mentioned to Stonerblue, I think. He's definitely not the things you say though. Snide is the last thing I'd describe him as.

I don't think other teams' fans realise just how targeted he is by the opposition, when he plays for Villa. We see it every game. Annoying as hell. It's the little niggly fouls, not enough for a yellow most times, just enough to stop the danger, stop him getting by.
Agree 100%. Ball carriers will always be targeted more than quick passers

what about his habbit of dragging his leg to initiate contact...(like Martial and Salah do)

I'm genuinely worried for a lot of these Villa fans if Grealish joins City.

They're utterly convinced that there's no way Grealish would want to leave their club for ours, believe wholeheartedly that their history is a bigger draw than anything we can offer him and, worst of all, seem completely emotionally unprepared for the possibility that they might be wrong.

A lot of them are going to make absolute idiots of themselves if he joins. The bile that they'll spew over a man they've worshipped for five years will be quite unbearable.
It’ll be like Jones town, all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.