Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking LOVE the transfer window. Absolutely mental.
I wonder if the handful of people genuinely in the loop ever lurk and read some of the insane bollocks and pisstakes flying from all angles? I would love to think yes
I’d like to think if I was Txiki I’d have this forum bookmarked in the transfer windows. Trying to figure out what the hell TH is on about with his music videos/lyrics clues.

Over on villa Talk they keep praising the Villa owners for what they have done for "their" club what am i missing ? All i see is they are about to sell the only player with any value at the club, and probably replace him with much lower grade shite ,hence weakening the team. surely i am missing something? Have they revamped Villa Park? Have they built a world class training facility? All they did was save them from Bankruptcy by paying off their debts, what exactly are they going to do to make villa world-beaters within two seasons, that the villa fans are getting all moist about ?
In all fairness they got them promoted, kept them up, got them to a cup final and recruited pretty well to give them some memorable results last season. They were in a pretty bad state beforehand

Spending around 100m on Grealish
Selling Bernardo for less than 50m

Not sure how that will improve the team, but hopefully Pep does.
It's pretty clear Bernardo wants to leave (perhaps was promised a move this summer), so instead of making up fees (yes, we don't know the numbers yet) what would you do?

In all fairness they got them promoted, kept them up, got them to a cup final and recruited pretty well to give them some memorable results last season. They were in a pretty bad state beforehand
Fair enough, but they are going to have to do a miracle or two to keep them relevant .

It's pretty clear Bernardo wants to leave (perhaps was promised a move this summer), so instead of making up fees (yes, we don't know the numbers yet) what would you do?
You may be right about Bernardo but I haven't seen any links or rumours of interest from other clubs. We can only sell him if somebody wants him

Sorry for the late reply. Not been on here since yesterday. He annoys me at times when he takes a fk, as I mentioned to Stonerblue, I think. He's definitely not the things you say though. Snide is the last thing I'd describe him as.

I don't think other teams' fans realise just how targeted he is by the opposition, when he plays for Villa. We see it every game. Annoying as hell. It's the little niggly fouls, not enough for a yellow most times, just enough to stop the danger, stop him getting by.
This type of foul is nothing new. Happened every game to D Silva and Agüero . Same for KDB. Even to SWP, I could go on. You don’t seem to have a point, your boy is nothing special. He won’t be if he joins us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.