Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that but if he continues to vei at the slightest touch then even though he is gaining a free kick, retaining possession, he just gives the opposition time to get back into shape..
He also holds onto the ball at times far too long and I think it is something that Pep will change in him
Under Pep, he wouldn't have to hold on to the ball too long because there's always an outball.

None of these updates seem interesting to me. We're in contact with Villa - well, obviously. Will be decided soon, sure, that's what we thought. Only marginally interesting thing is confirmation that Villa have offered him a new contract. The fact that such a simple resolution was offered but hasn't worked suggests City and Jack have similar goals.

I also personally struggle to believe we'd pay £100m for this guy. He's simply not that good. A release clause with some stuff to work out sounds likely to me, but I don't know really - has anyone reliable here commented on whether that's the case or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.