Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is still threatening to sue me. Hahahahahahaha.
What the fuck is wrong with them? I've been reading this thread and seen what Sam Lee has copper for reporting a story, bloody unbelievable really.

I'm not sure if it's the fact Grealish looks to be leaving, or the fact Villa can't give Grealish the challenges he wants in his career, but I've not seen a reaction like this before.

What time was the Scandi Villa fan on? That sounds like an interesting read! :-)
Enjoy ;)

You may be right about Bernardo but I haven't seen any links or rumours of interest from other clubs. We can only sell him if somebody wants him
Seems like there could be a handshake with another club already. I don't really know how we could go after both Kane and Grealish if we didn't.

He is the perfect out ball when under pressure. He can retain the ball and he can carry his team up the field with strong running to instigate counters. No wonder opposition teams target him remorselessly
I see that but if he continues to vei at the slightest touch then even though he is gaining a free kick, retaining possession, he just gives the opposition time to get back into shape..
He also holds onto the ball at times far too long and I think it is something that Pep will change in him

I see that but if he continues to vei at the slightest touch then even though he is gaining a free kick, retaining possession, he just gives the opposition time to get back into shape..
He also holds onto the ball at times far too long and I think it is something that Pep will change in him
Different team, different coach, different gameplan maybe?
Whether he comes here or stays put, he is a fine player and whoever he lines up for after September 1 will be lucky to have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.