Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is done, I think he has a release clause and we've negotiated it down from £100m to say £75m-£90m, on the basis that we keep quiet until they can make a big signing, to avoid them getting rinsed. Leon Bailey looking like their target.
I think it depends on Grealish following though. Villa might decide to double his money but I reckon if it has got this far it's because everything is exhausted. I think it'll be a lot lower fee than people are thinking because this looks like its been engineered by the player/agent.

This is so funny from Villa Talk....

I've just been on the Bluemoon forum and they behave like such arrogant prats. I'm not sure I've seen such a bunch of fans that are so self entitled who think they are better than everyone out there.

I would so hate Villatalk and wouldn't even bother coming on this forum if you guys were like them and the way they see things. The way they even respond to some of our fans who just went for a talk is just disrespectful.

They all talking how there must be a release clause, talking about sky and how sky is talking rubbish because sky is stating Grealish is staying. They are so 1000% sure he's going to them that I'm going to laugh so much if Grealish stays now. They dug the hole with all there comments and made there asses so big that they are collecting the universe worth of suns. I fear the central blackhole is collecting that much matter at an alarming rate that all life is going to end and a new big bang will happen there is that much shit on Bluemoon
1f602.png
. It will be a slap in the face of the ivory tower fans if Jack declines that club and stays with the lesser guy (us).

I really want this to be over to be fair now, be glad when this window is done, just buy who you want Villa and secure Jack and be done with this nonsense now.

I think it depends on Grealish following though. Villa might decide to double his money but I reckon if it has got this far it's because everything is exhausted. I think it'll be a lot lower fee than people are thinking because this looks like its been engineered by the player/agent.
I would expect that City are at this stage due to Grealish giving City the thumbs up, otherwise what the point of discussing this any further with Villa,irrespective of Villa giving any more I don`t think they would/could match Citys salary and bonuses.
The CL is an added bonus also.

I've just been on the Bluemoon forum and they behave like such arrogant prats. I'm not sure I've seen such a bunch of fans that are so self entitled who think they are better than everyone out there.

I would so hate Villatalk and wouldn't even bother coming on this forum if you guys were like them and the way they see things. The way they even respond to some of our fans who just went for a talk is just disrespectful.

They all talking how there must be a release clause, talking about sky and how sky is talking rubbish because sky is stating Grealish is staying. They are so 1000% sure he's going to them that I'm going to laugh so much if Grealish stays now. They dug the hole with all there comments and made there asses so big that they are collecting the universe worth of suns. I fear the central blackhole is collecting that much matter at an alarming rate that all life is going to end and a new big bang will happen there is that much shit on Bluemoon
1f602.png
. It will be a slap in the face of the ivory tower fans if Jack declines that club and stays with the lesser guy (us).

I really want this to be over to be fair now, be glad when this window is done, just buy who you want Villa and secure Jack and be done with this nonsense now.

fucking hell I hope they don’t go in off topic.

1f602.png

Think he is still in the denial stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.