Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see much if any of Grealish on away kit announcement, not that it means much/anything...
It all depends how much you read into it I guess. My Villa mate said the home kit was launched by McGinn, Mings, Watkins and Grealish and the away kit is those 3 without Grealish. He's very worried now

I personally wouldn't post on a random strangers timeline regardless, but I'm sorry, there is no 'bullying' of an 8 year old kid there, and it doesn't matter how many times others repeat the line in the comments.

For starters it's not his account, it's his mums and even then there is no 'bullying'. It was unnecessary to comment for sure but mum could always change the security settings if she doesn't like strangers commentating on her timeline.
Sorry, got to disagree with you mate, she shouldn't have to change any settings, she is proud of her son, her son is having a special day, people shouldn't be dicks, that's the bottom-line.

He was in a similar situation when Spurs tried to sign him. Villa pleaded with him to stay & help them back to the Prem, & in the end Jack's heart overruled his head & he stayed.

If he's a lifelong Villain, it won't be an easy decision to make, especially if Villa are offering him the world & promising huge investment in the squad.
The only reason he didn’t move was because Spurs didn’t pay up I thought? Typical Levy being tight as opposed to Grealish rejecting Spurs

He was in a similar situation when Spurs tried to sign him. Villa pleaded with him to stay & help them back to the Prem, & in the end Jack's heart overruled his head & he stayed.

If he's a lifelong Villain, it won't be an easy decision to make, especially if Villa are offering him the world & promising huge investment in the squad.
I don't think that will matter if he wants to win trophies and establish himself in the England team more. It's down to how he sees his career going.

It all depends how much you read into it I guess. My Villa mate said the home kit was launched by McGinn, Mings, Watkins and Grealish and the away kit is those 3 without Grealish. He's very worried now
Yeh it does seem that they could have been filmed at the same time so you'd have expected Grealish to have been available for it.

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

For my 8th birthday I got David White's name in December 1993 and didn't get the shirt till after he'd left in January when my actual birthday is. It builds character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.