Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
City seem to be clearing the decks for some big transfers. Transfermarkt has us down for £35m of sales plus the sell-on fee for Sancho and there looks like two more young players could be on their way too. Would come to £55m in if they work out. That will be a big chunk of any Grealish fee and leave a deal for Kane as feasible?
Yep. I think one senior player, probably Silva, plus money we would normally spend equals Kane, and the money you've pointed out here, plus Aguero's wages, cover Grealish.

Don't we have the sane money as well in this year's accounts
I don't know what you mean probably because I no longer follow FFP anymore. I haven't a clue as to what the restrictions are any more and what our revenues are. It seems that if any club can spend money now it would be City. No central striker and a pile of money in the bank from 3 titles, and the CL final. If we don't spend money now when we are on top, we will do a Liverpool and blow it. Grealish would be nice to have but not essential. I think getting a striker in is more important but Gurdiola showed last season we can play with a false 9 if needed.

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Rival fans spend half their time slagging off our fanbase and the rest of the time claiming it doesn't exist. No wonder they're going insane.

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

I can’t fucking stand these faceless ‘Football Twitter’ accounts. Most are ran by ballsacks who haven’t been to the city their club is from, let alone pick out the location of the stadium on a map.

Sadly we have a large portion of our own sad sack goons who partake in this ‘FT’ shite. As far as I’m concerned their dad should have put them in a tissue.

That is truly horrific! Every fan base has twats, ours seem to have posted on that unfortunately:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.