Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be interesting is which number Grealish gets if does sign.

If the number 10 is boxed off, the likelihood of Kane will be much greater.

He might not get a squad number for as long as possible and take 10 if we can’t get Kane.

Thanks for the full reply mate. I had no idea that release clauses needed paying in one lump sum. The way you put it, it kinda makes sense.
Just for clarity, it's not a legal requirement say, although possible that it's worded as such in the contract.

If true, then for cash flow reasons I can see why we'd pay over it. The actual fees are amortised over the length of the contract on the books, which apparently is why we're giving out several contract extensions to existing players.

Surprised at Cheeseman coming out with that. Aren't 90%+ of modern day players at their clubs for the money? Unless he's believing that the likes of Sancho and Varane were boyhood united fans?

Everyone whose ever signed for United have all supported them as a kid haven't they ?

That's what I thought anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.