Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 100m you can get Sancho or Haaland
I wouldn't spend 100M on Sancho, but Haaland fuck it, splash that cash.

As for 100M for Grealish, no way will City go anywhere close to that for him, 65M maybe, 70M tops, don't think we would go beyond that and Villa have him tied down, and have no need to sell.

I wouldn't spend 100M on Sancho, but Haaland fuck it, splash that cash.

As for 100M for Grealish, no way will City go anywhere close to that for him, 65M maybe, 70M tops, don't think we would go beyond that and Villa have him tied down, and have no need to sell.
£40 million in Covid market, if not accepted we should be see yaouh (in brum)

Yeah, as much as I'd like to see Grealish at City, I think it will be a difficult deal to pull off. Unless Villa gave him assurances that they'd let him leave for a reasonable price when he signed his new deal.

Imagine Grealish, Haaland, Kane and Messi all signing. I'd piss my sides if it did. We could do it but we'd seriously have to offload about ten players to pay for it so it isn't happening. Probably won't get any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.