Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is most likely unattainable unless there's a release clause in his deal, I can't see him being cheaper than £100m, and I wouldn't pay that for him when there's plenty options available for cheaper

I said at the time it was naive to sign such a deal unless there’s a figure written into the contract. Hope he hasn’t stitched himself up through blind loyalty.

Best player in the league right now without a doubt. He'd be a perfect fit here. Those saying he'll just slow us down don't realise the piss surrounding him at Villa. He can play quick when he has good players around him.

I really like him. But those free kicks would dry up if he played for us and the narrative would very quickly turn from ‘clever’ to ‘cheat’

I really like him. But those free kicks would dry up if he played for us and the narrative would very quickly turn from ‘clever’ to ‘cheat’
I'm not sure about that tbh. He's excellent at drawing fouls compared to our players. Sterling for example is terrible at going down and winning free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.