Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a talented player but worth nowhere near 100m for me.
14 goals & 17 Assists in 100 prem appearances ffs.
Kev gets that in less than half the games.
We need a striker & a left back & we're done.
We have enough creativity in Midfield.
Only reason we need him is if we are selling one of Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez or Gundo.
No way we're selling Kev or Foden.
How pissed are you ??? Selling KDB ?? Mods take this wum off !!!!

It’s rare we bid for a player until we know it’ll be accepted by club and player isn’t it? Kane aside.
i mean Kane wantes it so of course he would accept it. also, was the 100m bid for Kane ever confirmed? or are we just taking Romano's shit word for it?

I dont care but to an extent it is our money as we pay for season tickets to partially fund the clubs budget
I agree Doris, the money in football is mental and probably right it goes to the players but I dont understand why your average fan has to fork out a fortune to watch.

I probably spend more of my disposable income watching City than anything else. It has got expensive.

Simon Stone generally only writes about City transfer stuff if it's nonsense gossip OR if it's extremely concrete and close to the end.

Interestingly, he writes that Villa and City have been in communication for a while, which is a little bit more than other journalists have said.
It’s hardly rocket science to figure out that if we’ve put a bid in we’ve probably spoken to Villa beforehand to test the water of how much it’s going to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.