Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody send me a DM when the phoney war breaks out....you know the Villa offered to make him the highest paid player evvveeerrrrr......and city’s financial muscle is just too much.......and city ruining football because they can literally afford to buy god and his disciples to sit on the bench.....

So, John Charles £50,000, Denis Law, £100,000. 1960’s.
First Million £ player 1980’s.

£100 million? 2021. City are rich. Fuck off everyone else.

I have done the hard yards, I had to piss against the Kippax wall so my time in the sunshine is all I care about.

57 next birthday, hope I live to see the first £200 million player in a City shirt.

That fucking banner will live forever.
Same age here. My memory of the Kippax is some kid lighting boxes of matches and lobbing them into the away fans. He was only a kid as well. Little fucker....

It would be fucking awesome to get Kane and Grealish. Not because they're great players, but for the absolute fucking media meltdown it would cause.

Not what I said. I said I don't think he makes our best 11 not he won't be a regular starter. For that price you need an instant improvement in the side, someone who is drastically better than our current options, a kdb or dias level of player who will never be out of the team when it matters. Grealish isn't that when we've got sterling and foden in the same position.

Go on then i'll indulge, who's he relegating to bench status? He plays on the left, Foden edged out sterling last season to make that position his own. This entire forum has spent the summer claiming foden is the best player in the England squad and berating southgate for not picking him. Has that changed now it looks like we might sign Grealish?
Lol

It’s hardly rocket science to figure out that if we’ve put a bid in we’ve probably spoken to Villa beforehand to test the water of how much it’s going to take
True, but not necessarily. Villa have bid on two players this summer (Smith Rowe and Ward-Prowse) without much discussion with their clubs.

And besides, given the possible existence of a release clause, there actually has been minimal discussion that Villa and City have been in communication for particularly long.

It might be an obvious element now, but this BBC article is the first major news outlet I've seen to actually say that the two clubs have been talking for a substantial amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.