Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good point. I think some release clauses do stipulate it has to be paid in one drop?
That's my thinking. It's definitely possible these are just agreed terms, but considering that we've heard a lot of talk about a release clause which usually (but not always) has a stipulation of being paid up front in one, and now we're hearing this news, it smells like a release clause.

It doesnt necessarily mean release clause. It just means we are guaranteeing Villa £100m without any add ons that have to be triggered by success etc.

If there really was clause this would bave been done ages ago.

That's my thinking. It's definitely possible these are just agreed terms, but considering that we've heard a lot of talk about a release clause which usually (but not always) has a stipulation of being paid up front in one, and now we're hearing this news, it smells like a release clause.
I think if this bid is accepted it also reveals it’s a release clause. In these kind of sagas, with no clause, there’s usually a rejected bid or two so that they can show their fans they are fighting to keep him. If this just goes through fairly straightforward, that is another sign of a release clause I’d say.

It doesnt necessarily mean release clause. It just means we are guaranteeing Villa £100m without any add ons that have to be triggered by success etc.

Eh?
£100m upfront, no add ons
That's a release clause

Well why? If it was done ages ago we'd have had to pay hundreds of thousands in wages to Grealish before he even stepped foot in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.