Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like when it comes to Bernie leaving we will no doubt allow a ludicrous payment plan which isn’t a problem to us as cash flow doesn’t matter to the mighty blues and Mansour’s sofa.

I dont care but to an extent it is our money as we pay for season tickets to partially fund the clubs budget
I rather spend £100 more On a season ticket then watch Stuart Pearce team
Season tickets money doesn’t even generate 5% of our income
We make plenty of money through Champions League, winning the league and having sponsors all over the place.
We’ve got the Money so let’s Spend it.

John Percy who is even more reliable for Villa than Blackburn for City seems to think Grealish is coming. That'll be the death knell for the Villa fans.

Whoever this is, they called the amount and also that it was being paid in full to activate the clause.

Yeah in hindsight, if this is all true, it makes me think that all the stories the last few days have just been a bit of fluff to make this seem more like a saga in the days leading to the conclusion.

No, it doesnt mean release clause at all. It means a fee agreed and we‘ve got the dough so to move the deal along we are paying up front.
I know we have paid in full before to get deals done, but villa don't want to sell him. That's why they have been trying to get grealish to sign a new contract, to get rid of the release clause.
Villa have stuck to their guns, pay the terms of the release clause if you want to do the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.