Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish to city will happen 100% don’t fancy Kane if I’m honest
This post has seemingly got lost last night. When this guy says a transfer is happening it’s 100% happening.

Don’t like the sound re Kane though hopefully we can get that deal done it’s vital we do imo

Know its not my money....and all things considered it doesn't really matter.....but still can't believe we're spending £100mil on a player of Grealish level (not that he's bad, he's fantastic but he's not £100 mil fantastic)
He wouldn't be anymore fantastic if he was costing us a lot less. Is he good enough, absolutely. That'll do...

So according to the "King of the ITKs" Romano a medical is arranged, he wants the move but it's all down to Villa as if they don't accept our offer, he will sign a new deal with them. As if he's going to say to them, "no problem lads you've denied me the move I want and broken our agreement but where do I sign." It's bullshit.
It's Italian for sitting on the fence with a white flag.

Can't believe we are going to break our record fee for a player we don't really need. Not the most important position we need to fill ?
It doesn’t matter we should pay what they want it‘s not our money ( some people here).

Know its not my money....and all things considered it doesn't really matter.....but still can't believe we're spending £100mil on a player of Grealish level (not that he's bad, he's fantastic but he's not £100 mil fantastic)

Unfortunately it's the way the spending is now. Ironically United fans will slag us off for spending this much but they were the ones splashing stupid amounts on... Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Lukaku, Wan Bissaka.

Oh and Veron :)

We have been accused of buying success for over a decade so buying Grealish for £100m will not certainly not change how our club is viewed , and it will only add fuel to the fire regarding the Premier league's FFP investigations , but the added bonus of signing Grealish is the frothing at the mouth of Rags/Dipper/Goons and the majority of the european cartel clubs.
Because its not "our money" it is "oil money" , maybe we can change our club crest to include 5 stars , not to represent the Premier league titles we have won but to confirm we use the best petrol.
I couldn't give a fuck what they think and I never will. I'm all for embracing shamelessness when it comes to being ruthless in either the transfer market or on the pitch. All of em especially the rags and dippers can do one.

The rags shouldn't even be talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.