Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember a single bad word said about SWP when he went to further his career. Not one.
Back in those days I don’t recall players leaving a club and being abused by their old fans very often.. if it happened it was an extreme case like Sol Campbell, but on the whole I think player transfers were much more accepted?

Not sure when/why this trend changed.. think it coincided with the introduction of social media in some way

So according to the "King of the ITKs" Romano a medical is arranged, he wants the move but it's all down to Villa as if they don't accept our offer, he will sign a new deal with them. As if he's going to say to them, "no problem lads you've denied me the move I want and broken our agreement but where do I sign." It's bullshit.

He really is a terrible ITK. Even at this late stage he can’t even guess accurately with all the information in front of him.

Him and Bright were a pair of cunts.
Proper, I am sure Wright dropped his trollies to the kippax that day and nearly caused WW3.

He hated us from that day, and could not wait to get back at us again with the Garrry Cook/ Nedum's mother email.

Horrible little t@@t

Pretty shocked that when Grealish signed his new contract that the buy out was put in at 100m am sure Grealish Only had 1 year left when he signed it so why so high he held the cards?!

he had 3 years left when he signed. I thought the same myself, but the villa fan on here corrected me, and having checked up on it he was right.

Unfortunately it's the way the spending is now. Ironically United fans will slag us off for spending this much but they were the ones splashing stupid amounts on... Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Lukaku, Wan Bissaka.

Oh and Veron :)

It’s weird what they coming out with “football gone mad” they seem oblivious to there on clubs spending! 89m plus addons for Pogba wants football gone mad or back in the day Veron for 29m which is now around 150m football gone mad!

Now it all makes sense, Txiki loves a release clause.

I suspect the ‘delay’ was Grealish making up his mind. No way we bid the clause without him giving us the nod…

This post has seemingly got lost last night. When this guy says a transfer is happening it’s 100% happening.

Don’t like the sound re Kane though hopefully we can get that deal done it’s vital we do imo
I think that’s his opinion of Kane the player.

Unfortunately it's the way the spending is now. Ironically United fans will slag us off for spending this much but they were the ones splashing stupid amounts on... Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Lukaku, Wan Bissaka.

Oh

Oh and Veron :)
Rags spent over a billion since purple nose

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-111745_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-111745_Gallery.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.