Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key thing for me that seems to have been lost in all of this is that Grealish signed a new contract last year with a so called "Gentlemans agreement" included that he would be released under certain circumstances.

For all the bluster from Villa fans and the woman beating dogger I have not heard one comment from Villa to say he is not for sale. It seems to be about convincing him to stay, this can only mean the terms of this agreement in his contract must have been triggered.

If they are fighting to convince him to stay he must have given the indication that he intends to leave.

You then factor in that they have agreed a fee for his replacement then it only points in one direction.

bit random this but I’m on a City FB group and I’m pretty sure this Ty bloke was giving it large to me about Grealish at the start of the season.

god i really wish i'd wake up tomorrow at 1pm to the news that villa have accepted the bid and the deal is done. all this bullshit from Villa fans turning into ITKs is tiring haha

Go on then, put us right
Shouldn’t need to, it’s the biggest load of bollocks ever and mad how it’s even repeated just because it involves them shower of bastards. Baconface ran the show, whilst Rooney may have given the run around on the transfer request you’d be mental to think any club, especially one ran by him would allow such nonsense, written into a contract. Up there with the Yaya can’t be subbed clause in his that used to do the rounds. I believe he had a moan about lack of transfers, not about being involved in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.