Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sam's trolling :/

I think he might be staying. Grealish is still liking Villa stuff on Insta. I don't know, feels like it might fall through and Sam is about to say it's in a precarious position.

Like I said though, I am a Worrying Wendy.

Why would Sam like a bunch of posts from people who have been insulting him repeatedly over the last few days, at the same time that Blackburn is giving out positive news, mean that Grealish is staying?

Why would Sam like a bunch of posts from people who have been insulting him repeatedly over the last few days, at the same time that Blackburn is giving out positive news, mean that Grealish is staying?
Because he’s confident it’s going through. It could backfire on him if JG does a Delph/Alves style uturn.

Until he’s signed the contract, all outcomes are still possible.

I don't know, feels like his way of making peace while also drawing attention to what knobheads they've been?

It does sound like Grealish is set to have another meeting with the top dogs at Villa.

I just feel like it's a lot more precarious-feeling than it was 24 hours ago.

Because he’s confident it’s going through. It could backfire on him if JG does a Delph/Alves style uturn.

Until he’s signed the contract, all outcomes are still possible.
Remember all those posts from Twitter where Grealish was praising United or hoping City lose? They've all been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.