Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee liking the posts of villa fans has given me some confidence back, that man knows how to do a bit of trolling

Sam Lee liking the posts of villa fans has given me some confidence back, that man knows how to do a bit of trolling
I've never pretended to be a lover of the guy, but I hope this is him responding to the trolls after all of this:

tenor.gif

What's your best version of ITK that he's staying?
My brother has just been in Dubrovnik on a business trip to source next seasons cravats and had dinner in the same restaurant as JG.

He overheard him talking on his phone and JG definitely said that he was staying for at least 4 more, but couldn’t hear the rest of his conversation.

Jack then got up and started singing Holte Enders in the Sky on the karaoke.

He then shouted to his friend that he was staying 4 more days before flying back.

Make of this what you will.

I don't think Sam's trolling :/

I think he might be staying. Grealish is still liking Villa stuff on Insta. I don't know, feels like it might fall through and Sam is about to say it's in a precarious position.

Like I said though, I am a Worrying Wendy.

apparently, villa owner wes odens landed today and will have meeting with grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.