Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok looking at that image you can’t just cry fake right away… Firstly it’s a poor image off of a mobile that’s taken off a preview screen at a photo shoot (or supposed to be). As for not being at our ground, I’d agree but it could be a Puma promo shoot or any other sponsor for that matter.
My point is you can’t shout fake off of that image of an image lol, nor can you categorically shout it’s real! It’s interesting none the less. I’d be asking where it’s taken and when, he’s only landed back in Birmingham today from his holidays.
it does look like our new kit though…. I’m undecided, probably fake but you can’t 100% say either way off that.
Lol

Ok looking at that image you can’t just cry fake right away… Firstly it’s a poor image off of a mobile that’s taken off a preview screen at a photo shoot (or supposed to be). As for not being at our ground, I’d agree but it could be a Puma promo shoot or any other sponsor for that matter.
My point is you can’t shout fake off of that image of an image lol, nor can you categorically shout it’s real! It’s interesting none the less. I’d be asking where it’s taken and when, he’s only landed back in Birmingham today from his holidays.
it does look like our new kit though…. I’m undecided, probably fake but you can’t 100% say either way off that.

Whoever took it is sporting a Nokia from the early noughties, I could draw a better likeness than that :)

the way we are starving for news is crazy. Can't wait to see Grealish show up for Villa training tomorrow, make it spicier

Whoever took it is sporting a Nokia from the early noughties, I could draw a better likeness than that :)
Lol old school is a possibility. Every time it’s been shared and screen shot it’ll get worse in quality. I’m not suggesting it’s real by any means, I’m just saying it’s not as equally fake off of that image alone. The preview screen could be poor quality too… loads of factors in this either way.

Pretty sure he landed yesterday because the blue moon nerd patrol tracked his private plane from croatia to Birmingham airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.