Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he landed yesterday because the blue moon nerd patrol tracked his private plane from croatia to Birmingham airport
Ah ok possibly, read earlier in the media he landed today but either way he’s only just got back so if that image is real it’s from today.

Getting a feeling Villa will announce tonight they've accepted the offer and it'll be completed tomorrow with a welcome Jack video on City TV by tomorrow night

Don't think you'll hear anything until tomorrow.

Enjoy Sunday evening and look forward to this week.

I said to my mate earlier… I think it’s done, he’s landed back today so will travel tomorrow for photo shoot, interview etc. Tuesday he’ll do a medical then sign his contract and head back home. Club announce it Wednesday afternoon/tea time and he’s pictured showing up for training with the first team on Thursday.
Clearly that’s me guessing but how I see it playing out from here. Means he also doesn’t have to report back to Villa and avoids any major drama their side.
He's been in Birmingham since yesterday mate

Ah ok possibly, read earlier in the media he landed today but either way he’s only just got back so if that image is real it’s from today.
He's back in training tomorrow so if he turns up there we can say that photo is pure bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.