Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t made £100 yet from out going transfers but we won’t be far off if silva or Laporte leave which will then give us a run at Kane but when you think about it the amount of chances our midfield will create with grealish kdb foden sterling gundo and Mahrez we might not need a to spend £100 million plus as anyone who can score goals will have chances galore with us

Strictly speaking we only need to raise £20m to cover the “cost” of Grealish. £100m over a 5 year contract. Wages paid for from losing Agueros.
Net spend is a complete nonsense unless you’re tight for cash.

We do NOT have £100m in from transfers. No where near (at least not yet)

DEPARTURES 21/22​

PlayersClubTransfer sum
AngeliñoRB LeipzigRB Leipzig£16.20m
Jack HarrisonLeeds UnitedLeeds£11.52m
Lukas NmechaVfL WolfsburgVfL Wolfsburg£7.20m

I had originally thought the Sane money was also in this seasons accounts but I think someone posted earlier it was definitely last season.

Anyhow, with above sales already completed and the 10m from Sancho, there is around 45m already raised, no doubt a few more fringe players to be sold, and maybe one or two first teamers, so should comfortably reach 100m outgoings.

In addition Aguero and Garcia wages off the books should definitely cover wages for at least Grealish.

Last edited:
Just ran that photo trough the same image analysis tool @TCIB used in the Delph thread, and I can say it's not a fake!

If you look closer....

10743462-1.gif

Last edited:
Getting a feeling Villa will announce tonight they've accepted the offer and it'll be completed tomorrow with a welcome Jack video on City TV by tomorrow night
I said to my mate earlier… I think it’s done, he’s landed back today so will travel tomorrow for photo shoot, interview etc. Tuesday he’ll do a medical then sign his contract and head back home. Club announce it Wednesday afternoon/tea time and he’s pictured showing up for training with the first team on Thursday.
Clearly that’s me guessing but how I see it playing out from here. Means he also doesn’t have to report back to Villa and avoids any major drama their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.