Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strictly speaking we only need to raise £20m to cover the “cost” of Grealish. £100m over a 5 year contract. Wages paid for from losing Agueros.
Net spend is a complete nonsense unless you’re tight for cash.

We do NOT have £100m in from transfers. No where near (at least not yet)

Leroys and angelinos sales will be in this years accounts and not last years so there is I think £68m? Then there is Jack Harrison to Leeds for £12m, the £11m from the sancho deal, illic for £8m and I’m sure we have sold a few other fringe players totaling £20m ish. Yangel Herrera is rumored to be going to Leeds for £20-22m as well?

Leroys and angelinos sales will be in this years accounts and not last years so there is I think £68m? Then there is Jack Harrison to Leeds for £12m, the £11m from the sancho deal, illic for £8m and I’m sure we have sold a few other fringe players totaling £20m ish. Yangel Herrera is rumored to be going to Leeds for £20-22m as well?
Tosin??

Correct ....Sane is added this year as is Angelino ...that is 68m already

Think we’ve pretty much established, Sane’s will be in last years, and used to offset the year befores £120 mill loss. Not sure about Angelino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.