Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in law does the "walk-up" photos you see before kick-off on sky.When something is happening he usually
finds out well in advance so he can be ready at short notice.Heard nowt yet.
Isn’t there a media day before the start of the season where the broadcasters come in and get all of the content they need? There’s always an Inside City video showing it every year, why would he need to hear about it in advance if the media day hasn’t happened yet? If he signed after the fact and they were in a rush then sure but doesn’t make sense to me right now

Id be pretty sure until all the dotting of the i's and dotting of the T's is sorted on fee and structure of payments are sorted etc he's under contract/obliged to train with villa all be it light training till the buttons pressed for him to travel up to Manchester for his medical...If it's as advanced as everyone is making out it is villa ain't going to risk him in full blown sessions with the best part of 100 million landing in there bank account it will be just a case of fitness/cardio sessions to keep everyone happy Inc grealish

I'm with you on this one. I personally think it's ridiculous money and I won't be mithered if it doesn't happen. However, I'm pretty sure our manager sees something in the lad that he thinks we need to drive us to doing a back to back league title and maybe even winning a 5th League Cup. So, if the club think he's worth it then crack on and maybe me, you and a few others will be proved wrong and the £100m will be well spent.

The Rags paid outlandish fees on Rughead and Camelgob, but in the long run the money was well spent.

Mind you, that's if he signs. I've heard some very influential ITK has said it won't happen. Some bloke called Fabrizio Romano who has shit loads of followers on Twitter, so he must actually know something....maybe it's off.
To be honest, I wouldn’t be unhappy if City sign him. He’s a good player, of that there’s no doubt.

Being mugged for £100M just strikes me as a wholly different approach to transfers than we have ever seen at City, and I just think that breaking the PL transfer record for EITHER Grealish or Kane is ridiculous.

But, as I’m constantly reminded, it’s not my money, and the club seem to know what they’re doing, so who am I to say?!

Opinions are like arseholes, especially around here, it seems! ;-)

Leroys sales will be in this years accounts
Sané's funds is the new Coutinho funds.
EzQSjSC.gif

Isn’t there a media day before the start of the season where the broadcasters come in and get all of the content they need? There’s always an Inside City video showing it every year, why would he need to hear about it in advance if the media day hasn’t happened yet? If he signed after the fact and they were in a rush then sure but doesn’t make sense to me right now
He gets to know early because he does a lot of free lance work but his first obligation is to to Sky so he might have to find cover for a job he's already got.

Think we’ve pretty much established, Sane’s will be in last years, and used to offset the year befores £120 mill loss. Not sure about Angelino.

It never got put in as far as I read mate, the rumor is it was on purpose as well as last year was a complete free hit for FFP etc? The champions league money etc also wasn’t included in last years accounts hence the huge loss? Rumour is though that because the league and season ran on so long the club did the accounts without certain things in them and to help balance out a huge outlay this summer having Leroys sale in this one would help with the numbers.

He gets to know early because he does a lot of free lance work but his first obligation is to to Sky so he might have to find cover for a job he's already got.
But those walk up videos are all filmed on the same day unless somebody signs after the season’s started lol that’s my point. They’re not going round filming new signings as they come unless if it’s after the season started.

It never got put in as far as I read mate, the rumor is it was on purpose as well as last year was a complete free hit for FFP etc? The champions league money etc also wasn’t included in last years accounts hence the huge loss? Rumour is though that because the league and season ran on so long the club did the accounts without certain things in them and to help balance out a huge outlay this summer having Leroys sale in this one would help with the numbers.
Yes, that was the year before ended last June 2020. Last years accounts finished in June 21 just a few weeks ago Sane will be in them and we’ll see them in the autumn. This summers deals will be in next Junes books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.