Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute croc of shite.

They have no shame in stealing a living and making up shite
like this.

Caught Offside.

Jack Grealish went from wanting to join Man Utd to agreeing £360k-a-week Man City deal within 12 months​

Oh dear

It never got put in as far as I read mate, the rumor is it was on purpose as well as last year was a complete free hit for FFP etc? The champions league money etc also wasn’t included in last years accounts hence the huge loss? Rumour is though that because the league and season ran on so long the club did the accounts without certain things in them and to help balance out a huge outlay this summer having Leroys sale in this one would help with the numbers.
I thought FFP was going to be a multi-year calculation due to the pandemic, not just a “free hit.”

Instead of making the books work for the year, it’s going to be spread over multiple years…if it survives at all.

I thought FFP was going to be a multi-year calculation due to the pandemic, not just a “free hit.”

Instead of making the books work for the year, it’s going to be spread over multiple years…if it survives at all.
Yes. Which was why we said the 2020 £120 mill loss would probably be down to approx half that for the 2 years 20 and 21. Probably because we knew we were banking the Sane money in last years which ended June just gone.

You are right about Ffp.

However in reality because of Covid and the fact that multiple clubs would fail it, no clubs will fall foul of the new calculations.
EDIT: one club may fail new or historic Ffp rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.