Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why u care so much about the cost? Let rival fans cry over the 100m
As I’ve said repeatedly, I think we are being mugged.

If money is no object, then let’s not fuck around and drop £200M in an envelope addressed to Dortmund, then another one to PSG for Mbappe?

IMHO, it’s just silly money (as in record exceeding) for Grealish.

Find me ONE City fan who would, 12 months ago, have said,

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!
And, I’d pay £100M to get him!”

JUST ONE!

If money is no object, then let’s not fuck around and drop £200M in an envelope addressed to Dortmund, then another one to PSG for Mbappe?

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!

JUST ONE!
Here

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!

JUST ONE!

@FantasyIreland and I probably would've agreed with him

No “Fred the Red” in my office.

He’s a good player, no doubt.
£100M player? Doubt.
Why you bothered? We paid a lot for Dias, at the time there’s many transfers where we probably paid too much at that moment. Value for money is determined by what they then provide. If he’s here a few years and not been worth it then fine, say it. It won’t matter if we bought him for hundred mill or ten pence. It’s the same player we get and all that matters is what he delivers. You’re always going to pay a premium for a good English player, add to that a club who don’t need to sell along with what’s left on his contract. I accept it’s a lot of money and can see why people would let it cloud their thinking a bit. I just don’t understand why this much. Many said we overpaid for kdb at the time. Let’s judge after.

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!

JUST ONE!
Seriously apart from you who gives a fuck what we pay.Mugged my arse thats a fee that City are willing to pay and it seems we`ve hardly even haggled about it.
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Fuck knows what you`ll be like when we pay Spurs £160M for Sir Harold !!

Not concerned re training pictures. We know he is due to meet villa owners who want to persuade him to stay. Guess that will happen tonight/tomorrow am and by end of Tuesday we will know his decision I’d imagine. Fingers crossed he doesn’t change his mind

“You know what we need?
Jack Grealish!

JUST ONE!
You probably wouldn’t have said the same about Haaland 12 to 18 months ago but now use him as an example to spend whatever on a top player: which is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.