Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cannot understand this deal over somebody like Kane. We have Sterling and Foden who play their regularly now and with Mahrez and Bernardo in the other side it just doesn’t seem right as we won’t get anywhere near the price if we try to offload one of those players.

Our deals need to be focussed on a proven goal scoring forward, Grealish is just a bonus, for some.
Bernardo doesn't wanna be here mate.

That’s fine, but when you have a wealth of players that you would have to move on to accommodate such a player, in this climate, then it just seems a little off.

We’ll see, mate.
Could be more to it though. Stories are Bernardo doesn’t want to be here, whoever it is I never want to keep an unhappy player. Also speculation of needing British players if anything changes any time soon. The main reason though is he is a very good player.

he did like kyle's post on instagram but a tons of footballers from other teams did including almost all english teammates so I wouldn't read too much into it

That’s fine, but when you have a wealth of players that you would have to move on to accommodate such a player, in this climate, then it just seems a little off.

We’ll see, mate.

We don't have to move on a wealth of players. Bernardo wants to leave and Pep loves Grealish. It's worth bearing in mind that we don't have a player like Grealish in our side. A player so adept at progressive carries, take-ons, operating in tight spaces and volume of chance creation. It's not a luxury, it's an upgrade.

he did like kyle's post on instagram but a tons of footballers from other teams did including almost all english teammates so I wouldn't read too much into it
It means absolutely nothing. They are friends and colleagues, it’s normal behaviour. But I do like the fact that we know Grealish has watched a video of Walker showing off his PL medals. Walker is a player that had a similar (ish) decision to make, and was rewarded for making the right choice. It’s good to know Jack has seen it, even if it means sod all in the context of his transfer.

We don't have to move on a wealth of players. Bernardo wants to leave and Pep loves Grealish. It's worth bearing in mind that we don't have a player like Grealish in our side. A player so adept at progressive carries, take-ons, operating in tight spaces and volume of chance creation. It's not a luxury, it's an upgrade.
I’m hoping it opens things up more against teams who sit back. If you have kdb, Foden, grealish etc it would be hard to contain them all, hopefully leaving one free to create. Who knows time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.