Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good at this image shit, met Yaya at parrswood cinema, turned out they were also watching the same film, bought my lad sweets and a drink and sat next to us in cinema, very genuine fella, a day my lad will never forget
That's class!

Workmate "What did you do over the weekend?"

i8Rags "Ah just went the cinema with my son and Yaya Toure other than that it was fairly quiet".

Not good at this image shit, met Yaya at parrswood cinema, turned out they were also watching the same film, bought my lad sweets and a drink and sat next to us in cinema, very genuine fella, a day my lad will never forget
Thought he was going bowling, given his shoes.

Could be more to it though. Stories are Bernardo doesn’t want to be here, whoever it is I never want to keep an unhappy player. Also speculation of needing British players if anything changes any time soon. The main reason though is he is a very good player.
Still, raises the question of priority. The only way I can see us putting him as a must is because we know that English players are going to be part of a future quantity.

Nothing has been mooted on this point, we wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.