Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious to me that the club and Pep have identified Grealish as a player who has the potential to play at the highest level for us. I trust the club and Pep. I also trust my eyes - the lad has improved enormously over the last couple of years. He is one of the best players in the league and as a result will cost a lot of money.

We have to remember he's playing for Aston Villa who did well to stay up again this year and he is, by far, their best player. He's also - arguably - been England's best midfielder and I was surprised Southgate didn't play him more often.

The skills he will bring to City are great control, dribbling and passing. He knows the Prem and has proven he's a class act. He would walk into every other team in the league - and yes that includes ours. If our attacking midfielders are Grealish, Mahrez, KdB, Foden and Gundogan then heaven help the rest of the league.

£100m is a lot of money but the club do their homework. The guy is a class footballer and I honestly think once Pep gets hold of him we could be looking at one of the very best in the world.

Afterall, Pep doesn't make good footballers worse. He makes them even better than they already are - and Grealish is a superb footballer.

Have you just forgotten about Mahrez all of a sudden?

The more likely scenario is Foden and Grealish on the left (wing or center), Kevin and Mahrez on the right.

Sterling can play either wing and striker.
Mahrez? This is the Grealish thread, stop going off topic!

Not good at this image shit, met Yaya at parrswood cinema, turned out they were also watching the same film, bought my lad sweets and a drink and sat next to us in cinema, very genuine fella, a day my lad will never forget
was this recent pal?

Still, raises the question of priority. The only way I can see us putting him as a must is because we know that English players are going to be part of a future quantity.

Nothing has been mooted on this point, we wait and see.
You think that’s the only reason?

Still, raises the question of priority. The only way I can see us putting him as a must is because we know that English players are going to be part of a future quantity.

Nothing has been mooted on this point, we wait and see.

The priority is to improve and Grealish improves us tremendously. I think some City fans are going to be genuinely surprised how good Grealish actually is.

Khaldoon Al-Mubarak is said to be ‘growing increasingly confident’ of signing Jack Grealish. #ManCity are ‘banking on’ Grealish telling Villa he wants to leave them on Monday when he returns to the club for showdown talks.

[via @CrossyDailyStar]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.