Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, raises the question of priority. The only way I can see us putting him as a must is because we know that English players are going to be part of a future quantity.

Nothing has been mooted on this point, we wait and see.
I think it that were the case we would have seen lots more transfers of other English players to the top teams. I know the rags bought Sancho and arsenal got white but I'd have thought there would have been more demand for English players - unless of course you think that we are the only ones who know about it which seems unlikely

Khaldoon Al-Mubarak is said to be ‘growing increasingly confident’ of signing Jack Grealish. #ManCity are ‘banking on’ Grealish telling Villa he wants to leave them on Monday when he returns to the club for showdown talks.

[via @CrossyDailyStar]
Nobody does or ever has known how Khaldoon feels about fuck all, let alone a transfer......the embarrassing lies in the media are ridiculous and quoting them as info is just as embarrassing;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.