Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish knows if he stays at Villa, even the minimum of playing in the CL won't happen. Forget about the title. Grealish also knows at best Villa will finish between 6th and 10th. And if he signs a new and improved contract with a bigger buyout clause than £100mill, if that is true, he will never move, as no club will pay it. It's now or never.

i just dont like how confident the villa lot seem, i find it interesting how villas official twitter didnt post any pics of grealish training, think thats a good sign

Grealish knows if he stays at Villa, even the minimum of playing in the CL won't happen. Forget about the title. Grealish also knows at best Villa will finish between 6th and 10th. And if he signs a new and improved contract with a bigger buyout clause than £100mill, if that is true, he will never move, as no club will pay it. It's now or never.
He’s got them promoted, kept them up then before his injury ensured they had a trouble free season. Unsure what more he may think he can do there, it’s obvious the top 4/6 places are usually the same. Villa won’t gate crash that anytime soon so surely he knows he has to move.

Reactions: jrb
i just dont like how confident the villa lot seem, i find it interesting how villas official twitter didnt post any pics of grealish training, think thats a good sign
They were the same with Barry and Delph.

They have a collective fear of rejection.

They've used money and inflatable snakes. Wonder what they have in store for Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.