Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we are In for a top midfielder leads one to the conclusion another midfielder will leave.
Silva is the only player rumoured to want a move, so, on the balance of probabilities, I believe the assumption is the correct one. Until such point further evidence presents itself.
Top midfielder? Rumoured? There no 'evidence Silva wants a move.

I’m not sure we are as close as we think to this. If villa are about to sell no way they would risk him at training even if just stretches etc any injury to him now would be a disaster for them.

You don’t risk a £100 mil investment
You do if you don’t want the player to leave plus it’s just standard to train with your team until they aren’t your team.

Depends what he's doing in training. If Grealish had changed his mind or Villa thought that they could extend his deal, you'd hear about it very quickly.
I’m not sure they would tell City that quickly. Any advantage teams can have over one another will be taken.

if city go into the new season without a Grealish or Kane then that helps every other club.

I am surprised grealish & Kane hasn’t been wrapped up already to be honest as the season starts in 2 weeks.

looks like transfers are going down to the wire for city this season

You do if you don’t want the player to leave plus it’s just standard to train with your team until they aren’t your team.
Kane disagrees! Lol

still a gamble with £100 mil on the table especially during covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.