Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t understand that supporting a club that isn’t winning is as honourable or even more honourable than supporting a club that wins everything then you’ve only been a City fan since 2008 and you haven’t got a scoobie as to what being a City supporter is all about.

And you don’t need to swear to add emphasis.
The point is that there are dozens of English football clubs with a long and rich history that have good spells and bad spells that often mirror the economic success of the city or town they are part of. Derby, Blackpool, Forest, Stoke, Leeds etc etc and yes City and Villa. But if you start calling City a small club with no history then we are entitled to point to the longer honours list, the bigger attendances and all that shite that we had pre-2008.

I attended a midweek night game at Villa in the mid 70’s.
I was a school kid at the time, I missed the coach home and I didn’t have a coin in my pocket but Villa fans had a whip round and paid for a train ticket for me.
They’re good supporters, they’re loyal to their club and it’s a big club.

Only a few dickhead kids causing a fuss at their end and only a few dickhead kids responding with the embarrassingly scouse-like “look at our ‘istory“ shite.
Next time you'll get fake notes waved at you and threatened.........Lovely Villa fans

Grealish's name no longer able to be selected on Villa's website.
image.png.4a5782f5f0b9e176a64df680d4d43c3f.png
You are Stevie Wonder and I claim my £5…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.