Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks. Fuck villa.

All the shite they have been spewing recently and they want respect for winning one european cup which means they are bigger than us.

As for "it’s more about turning up when they don’t." The stadium regularly looks half empty so thats nonsense.
I used to work for a coach company that provided transport to a local Villains association to home matches. The standing order was for a 53 seater but more often than not, downsized to a 25 a couple of days before the match.

A few of their‘s acting like idiots doe#n’t mean that you need to lower yourself to bragging about history like a sad scouser.
When did I once mention history? Read my post again you thick tit. Also answer the question, were you at the Carabao cup final? You weren’t so you can’t comment. Every Blue I spoke to on the day and since said they were vermin, I haven’t seen a poster on here who has said they thought the Villa fans were ok that day, yet plenty have commended Stoke, Sunderland, Watford, Wigan, Brighton fans being good. Let’s be clear even dipper chelsea and arsenal fans were more pleasant at Wembley than villas fans. The only Blue who said otherwise is you, who probably wasn’t even there. But because someone did you a good turn 50 years ago they are great in 2020. And just to repeat I never once mentioned winning or history. Fucking hell you are THICK

When did I once mention history? Read my post again you thick tit. Also answer the question, were you at the Carabao cup final? You weren’t so you can’t comment. Every Blue I spoke to on the day and since said they were vermin, I haven’t seen a poster on here who has said they thought the Villa fans were ok that day, yet plenty have commended Stoke, Sunderland, Watford, Wigan, Brighton fans being good. Let’s be clear even dipper chelsea and arsenal fans were more pleasant at Wembley than villas fans. The only Blue who said otherwise is you, who probably wasn’t even there. But because someone did you a good turn 50 years ago they are great in 2020. And just to repeat I never once mentioned winning or history. Fucking hell you are THICK
Some Wigan were cunts....just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.