Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha it proper pisses me off how blatant it is.

On the transfer center on sky sports news website, we have a little yellow box saying close to 100m. Now if that was the rags or dippers it would be going on all day fucking yellow tickers everywhere.
Sky Sports saying if he agrees. FFS! City boiling plenty of piss and more to come.

I’m in my tent at the Aerodrome and I can categorically confirm the sighting of a chopper.

I’m going to treat myself to another corned beef and red sauce barm. I might even go crazy and crack open the Soreen.
Steady on, you do know that Malt Loaf is entry level stuff, next stop is Tunnock's Teacakes...and we all know the misery that chasing the mallow can cause.

Hahaha it proper pisses me off how blatant it is.

On the transfer center on sky sports news website, we have a little yellow box saying close to 100m. Now if that was the rags or dippers it would be going on all day fucking yellow tickers everywhere.
With party hats balloons and bunting at rag central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.