Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa, Spurs, Everton and the like will never accept us. Maybe harsh on Everton but my point being they were all considered bigger than us, or on a par. They see themselves as bigger historically and 13 years in they still can't accept it. That is natural, to loathe seeing someone you considered lesser than your club have what we have now. It will take a generation for that kind of shit to stop. That's all it is though, shit. Football fan shit.
Well football didn't start in 2008 but it didn't start in 1992 either. If Sunderland get back in the premier league and bought and start winning things I won't be banging on about them not having history. Hard times are history.

Well football didn't start in 2008 but it didn't start in 1992 either. If Sunderland get back in the premier league and bought and start winning things I won't be banging on about them not having history. Hard times are history.
And I'm sure many blues would be pleased for them if they did

Not a sniff on the BBC Football site,if it was the rags it would be headlines.

Hahaha it proper pisses me off how blatant it is.

On the transfer center on sky sports news website, we have a little yellow box saying close to 100m. Now if that was the rags or dippers it would be going on all day fucking yellow tickers everywhere.

Decent Villa fan Jordan just on Talksort, thanking Grealish for what he has done for Villa, staying with them during relegation, getting them established in PL, signing a new deal when he could have gone to the rags, leaving them with £100m and acknowledging that he wants to win stuff and play at the very highest level. Wishing him all the best. So they do have some rational fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.