Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attended a midweek night game at Villa in the mid 70’s.
I was a school kid at the time, I missed the coach home and I didn’t have a coin in my pocket but Villa fans had a whip round and paid for a train ticket for me.
They’re good supporters, they’re loyal to their club and it’s a big club.

Only a few dickhead kids causing a fuss at their end and only a few dickhead kids responding with the embarrassingly scouse-like “look at our ‘istory“ shite.

Firstly what were you doing out that late on a school night tut tut! Secondly you'd have been hard pressed getting a traiin home to Manchester that late.

A mate of mine went to a night game there in the 70's, might have been the same one, got kicked to fuck and lost two teeth. Only him and his mate, nether hooligans. Villa are on the whole scum and plenty on here having encountered them hold the same opinion. Preach your sermon elsewhere.

Villa fan who just rang talksport lol. City bingo. Thought he was going to cry the deluded prick. Why do they think they are competing?? They are where we were in 2009. Took us 12 years to get where we are. FFP will slow them down if they think they can go out and spend £££££ and I will be pissing myself when they finish 10th and Jack lifts the trophy in front of them at the etihad in May. Never had a real issue with them in the past but FUCK EM!!

Last edited:
Villa, Spurs, Everton and the like will never accept us. Maybe harsh on Everton but my point being they were all considered bigger than us, or on a par. They see themselves as bigger historically and 13 years in they still can't accept it. That is natural, to loathe seeing someone you considered lesser than your club have what we have now. It will take a generation for that kind of shit to stop. That's all it is though, shit. Football fan shit.
Well football didn't start in 2008 but it didn't start in 1992 either. If Sunderland get back in the premier league and bought and start winning things I won't be banging on about them not having history. Hard times are history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.