Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is worth £100m. It’s ridiculous. Who cares? The game “went” years before we could afford to buy some of the crap we did 20 years ago.
the only people bothered about the cost of players are sad farts who like to bleat about “net spend”.
It makes no difference if we pay £10m or £100m for a player.

I agree completely. Having said that I’m still disgusted at the millions, was it £10M, that Frank Clark wasted!

Wouldn’t it be funny if we do spend over £200m and Peps first press conference the media demand answers as to how with FFP and Pep staying unequivocally that it was not possible.

Only for him to answer the following:” SM found us a new totally unrelated business partner from Abu Dhabi2 called sheikh mansour shoes…unbelievable ;)

Which fees from 30yrs ago equate to £100M today?

View attachment 22809

That would mean TODAY’S record, based on Andy Gray’s record fee of £1,500,000 in 1981 would be about £6.5M.

Are you talking about some other kind of inflation, maybe in another country?!
I’m talking about in football. Paul Ince and Gary Pallister cost a higher % of Utds turnover in 1989 than Grealish for 100m and Kane for 150m would cost ours this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.