Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who posts on redcafe that was telling me about this weird poster that showed up in their Grealish thread. I had to see it for myself:

N8aNCdA.png

Hello again FIFA buddy. He's their problem now.
Got to love the consistency

Fucking chancers and blaggers mate. Sky had their very own Dumb and Dumber sat in the studio chatting broken biscuits all day with literally nothing else to do except to find out about transfers. The very definition of ‘You had one job’
Neither of them had a fucking scooby.
Can't be doing with that pair of miserable twats. Make a living off transfer speculation and then question whether it's good for the game when what they've been speculating about all summer comes to fruition.
Bring back Swanson with his mad grin pointing at the totaliser

Can't be doing with that pair of miserable twats. Make a living off transfer speculation and then question whether it's good for the game when what they've been speculating about all summer comes to fruition.
Fuck them all off.....its getting as bad as drafts in american sport....more important than the game itself for some....particularly the younger generations.

All transfers are great until we are the buying club. Then they all lose their fucking minds. Absolute twats, hypocrites and idiots

Fucking chancers and blaggers mate. Sky had their very own Dumb and Dumber sat in the studio chatting broken biscuits all day with literally nothing else to do except to find out about transfers. The very definition of ‘You had one job’
Neither of them had a fucking scooby.

the pair of them know absolutely fuck all, it really is cringeworthy.

I have a friend who posts on redcafe that was telling me about this weird poster that showed up in their Grealish thread. I had to see it for myself:

N8aNCdA.png

Hello again FIFA buddy. He's their problem now.

I haven’t really been on the Caf recently, only over the last few days I’ve popped on there to see how they’ve reacted over Grealish. There’s one poster that I always look out for, but I’ve forgot the name. Posts constant shite about City, its sometimes a bit disturbing how someone can take football so seriously and feel so bitter towards another club. I suppose we did smash their cushy little number wide open, but you should never get to comfortable at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.