Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
All transfers are great until we are the buying club. Then they all lose their fucking minds. Absolute twats, hypocrites and idiots
They two nobheads on sky sports just talking about madison and arsenal, saying all so nicely it could be an easy transfer, 70m and maybe some players going the other way.
The difference in reporting is startling.

They two nobheads on sky sports just talking about madison and arsenal, saying all so nicely it could be an easy transfer, 70m and maybe some players going the other way.
The difference in reporting is startling.
It really is mate. No other club gets it, the same as the way we are commentated on differently to everyone else in CL games

Fucking chancers and blaggers mate. Sky had their very own Dumb and Dumber sat in the studio chatting broken biscuits all day with literally nothing else to do except to find out about transfers. The very definition of ‘You had one job’
Neither of them had a fucking scooby.
Those two dickheads piss me off no end! Sat there on their phones pretending to type and text people like they’re in the loop absolute fucking wankers!

I haven’t really been on the Caf recently, only over the last few days I’ve popped on there to see how they’ve reacted over Grealish. There’s one poster that I always look out for, but I’ve forgot the name. Posts constant shite about City, its sometimes a bit disturbing how someone can take football so seriously and feel so bitter towards another club. I suppose we did smash their cushy little number wide open, but you should never get to comfortable at the top.
This is my first time on for a while, but I assume the poster in question is SER or something? Or namco? I think it may be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.