Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t an error, but you enjoy yourself thinking you’re spanking me in public.

I gave facts…as in actual inflation…and was shown that he was talking about a made up metric called “football inflation.”
It seems strange to deny that inflation can happen differently in different industries. Obviously if TV money, sponsorships and gate receipts increase, that has more of an impact on what £10m buys you than the price of a basket of shopping down your local supermarket. If clubs are earning 10 times what they did 20 years ago, you'd expect to pay 10 times the price on transfer fees and wages.

Even at 100mill if Ben white to Arsenal is 50m then we got a deal. Not saying Ben white is a bad player but he is definitely not the “star” or caliber of grealish.
I am often in Leeds. He was on loan to Leeds for a season and their fans rate him highly.

Do you think Pep is going back to the centurions style team? Two creative mids Grealish and KDB, wingers high and wide, traditional number 9 (Kane) (hopefully)

Villa fans in work this morning are really bitter but suddenly he's become a player that holds the ball too long and is injured a lot.
They seem to think it's 100m plus add ons.

Do you think Pep is going back to the centurions style team? Two creative mids Grealish and KDB, wingers high and wide, traditional number 9 (Kane) (hopefully)
We can only answer that if we buy Kane. We need a Dzeko-type centre-forward. They'd plunder goals with Grealish and KDB. Kane or Delap? I don't know enough about Delap to know if that would work.

Villa fans in work this morning are really bitter but suddenly he's become a player that holds the ball too long and is injured a lot.
They seem to think it's 100m plus add ons.
No one knows what the fee is. There are no quotations by club officials in the public domain and the media exagerate everything to do with Manchester City spending. The only thing that looks likely is that City paid a release-clause because VIlla were powerless to turn down the bid. So what was that set at? We don't know. The most quoted figures are either £75m, or £75m rising to £100m but there is no point an agent agreeing a release clause unless it can be exercised by a number of clubs. If you're targeting MCFC and you know their record fee is £65m, you don't see that release clause at £100m so I suspect the fee could be lower than what's been rumoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.