Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited by what he brings to the squad, the hope is is he’ll be central piece for then next 5-6 years.

do I think the we overplayed what his true market value is? Yes

but even so Let’s say his true value is 80M, the club chose to pay a premium and I imagine they have their reasons.
  1. Pep specifically asked for him
  2. Need new talent as to keep squad competitiand Not many players move the needle considering the quality in the squad already
  3. the board wants to go all out in Peps final contract years (champions league)
  4. English Premium
Also what’s the alternative? We go for someone like James Maddison who was no chance of getting into the squad or we don’t bring anyone in and save a few million?

Sometimes the cost of doing nothing is greater than that of taking a calculated risk. Similar situation with Kane IMO
we dont know what we paid yet, media saying $100m, others $75M

Yes, you’re wrong, but never let that get in the way of a good piece of poor deflection.

Carry on with the delusion. You wear it well.
No. He’s not wrong. You’re just a know nothing tit who refuses to admit when you’re wrong.

Damocles took the time to explain it to you. Now another poster has. You could even help yourself by reading any one of a number of articles on the subject:

You’ll look less of a clueless twunt by reading any of the above. Or you can continue to embarrass yourself all you want.

I think he made a good point in a poor way.

I mean we've all heard of 'football inflation'. We even have a thread lower down the page

You’re nit expecting CB to admit he made an error are you?

You’re nit expecting CB to admit he made an error are you?
It wasn’t an error, but you enjoy yourself thinking you’re spanking me in public.

I gave facts…as in actual inflation…and was shown that he was talking about a made up metric called “football inflation.”

There’s nothing wrong with differing points of view, nor acknowledging an error. I’ve apologized many times for them…when making them.

Funny to watch you going to so much trouble to try to make a wholly personal point. You need a life.

At least Grealish will not be moaning about the weather and pining for warmer climes. Suspect at least two players to depart so Jack will not cost us anything. Move on to Kane with one other departure and we will have two excellent players for a reasonable net outlay. One player less on the books but some promising youngsters knocking at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.