Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and he's not for sale. Giannis Antetokounmpo signed largest contract in NBA history to stay at Milwaukee Bucks. Co-owner of Bucks is one half of Villa ownership. 100 million figure is meaningless to Villa owners relative to holding onto best players
Shame this user won't be back.

Let's give a big Manc welcome to Jack Grealish with a dedicated song ahead of the alleged/proposed debut on Saturday against Leicester at Wembley.

Starter for 10...

To The Tune Of 'Black Betty' By Ram Jam

Whoa Jack Grealish - Bam-la-lam

You left Birm-ing-ham - Bam-la-lam

For a real posh Northern Villa - Bam-la-lam

You had a view - Bam-la-lam

To play in Sky Blue -Bam-la-lam

You're our poster boy - Bam-la-lam

You're Pep's love child - Bam-la-lam

Whoa Jack Grealish -Bam-la-lam

As I say, starter for 10 - and not the best - but just to get the ball rolling...

Let's give a big Manc welcome to Jack Grealish with a dedicated song ahead of the alleged/proposed debut on Saturday against Leicester at Wembley.

Starter for 10...

To The Tune Of 'Black Betty' By Ram Jam

You left Birm-ing-ham - Bam-la-lam

For a real posh Northern Villa - Bam-la-lam

You had a view - Bam-la-lam

To play in Sky Blue -Bam-la-lam

You're our poster boy - Bam-la-lam

You're Pep's love child - Bam-la-lam

Whoa Jack Grealish -Bam-la-lam

As I say, starter for 10 - and not the best - but just to get the ball rolling...
FFS
Why not just stick with the tried and tested
"One Jack Grealish, there's only one Jack Grealish...."
Either that or rework The Damned's Grimley Feindish

Did these Villa fans really use the Bucks as an example of their ownership not being concerned about money? They obviously know fuck all about the Bucks and how they've been dodging the luxury tax for years despite having a championship caliber roster. They even did it two days ago by letting PJ Tucker walk just to stay under the tax line.

Fucking bellends.

Absolutely fantastic, thanks :-D

Far weirder than I anticipated but all the more captivating because of it.

PS. Is there an antidote?
It’s firmly lodged in my head, can we do something to somehow unwatch it?
Hate to say it mate but you will randomly start singing this every few months now. I have enjoyed this video since the Sheikh bought the club. I go back to it when I’m feeling blue. And i love to annoy the wife with it

Very excited by what he brings to the squad, the hope is is he’ll be central piece for then next 5-6 years.

do I think the we overplayed what his true market value is? Yes

but even so Let’s say his true value is 80M, the club chose to pay a premium and I imagine they have their reasons.
  1. Pep specifically asked for him
  2. Need new talent as to keep squad competitiand Not many players move the needle considering the quality in the squad already
  3. the board wants to go all out in Peps final contract years (champions league)
  4. English Premium
Also what’s the alternative? We go for someone like James Maddison who was no chance of getting into the squad or we don’t bring anyone in and save a few million?

Sometimes the cost of doing nothing is greater than that of taking a calculated risk. Similar situation with Kane IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.