Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtesy of an absolute weird bullshitter on villatalk...

"

My son replied "But, they aren't Aston Villa are they? If I love Villa what's the point winning trophies with someone else? If you win with them it means Villa haven't won. Surely if you're so good and you love Villa you would want to play for them to help them to win the trophies, right?"

My son replied "Dad, playing isn't just about winning. It's about having fun and enjoying yourself. How could I enjoy myself and have fun playing for another team and wearing different shirts? That wouldn't be fun for me. And I wouldn't need all that extra money either because Villa would be paying me enough. So I'd be happy as long as I played for them"."

I actually laughed out loud at that. What sort of sad fucker do you have to be to make up shit like that for.

Because Scouser Dennis Mortimer was a Villa fan...

"

My son replied "But, they aren't Aston Villa are they? If I love Villa what's the point winning trophies with someone else? If you win with them it means Villa haven't won. Surely if you're so good and you love Villa you would want to play for them to help them to win the trophies, right?"

My son replied "Dad, playing isn't just about winning. It's about having fun and enjoying yourself. How could I enjoy myself and have fun playing for another team and wearing different shirts? That wouldn't be fun for me. And I wouldn't need all that extra money either because Villa would be paying me enough. So I'd be happy as long as I played for them"."

I actually laughed out loud at that. What sort of sad fucker do you have to be to make up shit like that for.
Are they still banging on about it

They need to come and have a look at our Vimto, Ribena, Herbal Tea, Oxo, Bovril Thread

They take life too seriously in the Villa camp

"

The blue side of the same coin would be.

Son asks Dad "Why do we support City?"

Dad replies "Because we are the best team in all the land and all the world".

"And we like to boil piss"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.