Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My clothes will be back in fashion by the time this is announced.
70s-mens-patchwork-denim-look-flared-trousers-33838-a.jpg

Transfer show has been on for 9 minutes and there's not been a single positive thing said about the deal and they've said "£100 million" 459 times already.
Don’t watch it they are just a load of ball bags following instructions to slag City off. That Kaveh Solhekol really hates us, love to know the reason or perhaps he’s just keen to demonstrate he has read the Sky corporate guidelines - definite wanker

I didn't know we have a Ben Foden playing in our midfield. According to slow talking/ almost grinding to a halt Kaveh Solhekol on SLY Sports we have.
He goes on to say, Jack won't play every game for City....

No sh1t
Considering Villa played just 41 games to our 61 last season I can only hope he doesn't, the poor lad really would be knackered.

Villatalk is, with the exception of rawk, the worst forum on the internet.

Full of absolute wank socks. Never fails to make me laugh when they talk about human rights abuse in regards to our ownership when their owner's family are a large investor in North Korean communications infrastructure.

Cunts.
Maybe we should ask the Villa owners to set up our communication network? Follow the leader the leader the leader ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.